VanAire, a military friendly employer, seeks a part-time Inside Sales Support Representative to join their team in Gladstone, Michigan.
This position works with the Engineered Valve Automation Hardware (EVAH) Sales Team, Cell Leaders and the Shipping Department to ensure customer expectations are being met or exceeded.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE INSIDE SALES SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE.
- Committed to exceeding internal and external customer expectations by continually providing information with a great sense of urgency.
- Assist EVAH Sales team by gathering information to provide to our customers and processing tasks such as: order status, order expediting, order changes.
- Process purchase orders, work orders and customer service claim orders through our computerized system with information that is provided by the EVAH Sales team.
- Act as a liaison between production and sales by attending daily production meetings and communicating urgent and applicable matters.
- Work with VP of EVAH to create and distribute newsletters/semi-annual customer satisfaction surveys to customers and/or potential customers.
- Keep supervisor informed of outstanding and emerging customer issues.
- Answers phones if the receptionist is unavailable.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. Starting wage of $11.00 – $13.00 per hour, based on your knowledge and experience. In addition, we offer the position a SIMPLE IRA retirement plan w/match up to 3% and paid holidays.
SCHEDULE. This is a part-time position working 20 hours per week. We are flexible on the work schedule as long as it is consistent and falls between our working hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm. This position has the potential to become full-time.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2 years’ experience in inside sales, sales support or a directly related position preferred.
- Experience and ability to manage/maintain content on social media platforms.
- High level of computer proficiency necessary as you will use MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook) and our ERP/MRP system.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You are extremely organized, detail-driven, resourceful and possess a positive and self-starting attitude.
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
ABOUT US. Learn more at vanaireinc.com