Laser North, a laser cutting, machining, and metal fabrication specialist, seeks a self-motivated Inside Sales Representative to join our team in Baraga, Michigan.
The Inside Sales Representative’s main objective will be to ethically maintain current clients as well as qualify and build relationships with new leads. You must be comfortable making daily calls and emails, generating interest in Laser North products, and proactively follow-up and coordinate this effort with the Leadership Team. The ideal candidate has experience working with sales and identifying customer needs and will use those skills to position the best solutions that create and maintain lifelong customers.
If you are enthusiastic, enjoy talking with people to determine their requirements, and able to do so with accuracy and detail, then our Inside Sales Representative position may be a perfect fit for you!
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. $45,000 annually plus sales commission, based on knowledge and experience. In addition, we offer a performance-based bonus, medical insurance, supplemental health insurance program (employer funded) SIMPLE IRA retirement plan, paid time off (vacation, holidays, personal days), company provided apparel, a clean and safe work environment, and great management.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE.
- Understand and define customer needs by gathering appropriate information; follow-up in a timely manner.
- Read and interpret manufacturing blueprints to determine customer product requirements.
- Utilize CAD software to retrieve necessary product information.
- Process quotes, purchase orders, work orders, customer service claims, update order status, order expediting, and order changes through our computerized system.
- Engage new sales opportunities through inbound referral leads supported by calls/emails with necessary and appropriate follow-up.
- Nurture leads and establish strong relationships with new customers.
- Generate interest through research of potential accounts and collaborate with Leadership Team on account development strategies.
- Expand and maintain a prospect database within target market.
- Collaborate with the Outside Sales Team to provide top-level service to potential and existing clients.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2 years’ experience in inside sales, sales support or a directly related position preferred.
- Experience in manufacturing and/or industrial production, a bonus.
- High level of computer proficiency necessary as you will use MS Office software (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) along with CAD and various other software in preparing and processing orders and quotes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You are extremely organized, detail-driven, resourceful and possess a positive, self-starting attitude.
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Position open until filled.
ABOUT US. Learn more at lasernorthinc.com