St. John Paul II Catholic Academy seeks a part-time Junior High Math & Science Teacher to join their passionate staff in Menominee, MI!
- Promoting the intellectual growth of junior high-level Math and Science/STEM subject matter
- Instilling learning and other skills in students
- Developing teaching strategies to address individual needs of students
- Engaging students in learning in a Christ-centered environment
- Working with other staff on student’s learning
- Communicating students’ progress parents
COMPENSATION St. John Paul II Catholic Academy puts great value in the Junior High Math & Science Teacher position by offering a competitive salary commensurate with education and teaching experience, as well as an exceptional work environment with small class sizes, joyful students and teachers, and a curricula that focuses on aiming students towards Truth, Beauty, and Goodness.
- Paid holidays, PTO, and sick days
- Flexible summer schedule
- Health insurance or Health stipend
- Faculty tuition benefit
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field
- Background in teaching Junior High Level Math and Science
- 2 years of teaching experience at any level
- In class management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Certification in teaching Math and/or Science preferred
APPLY ONLINE at diocese.hirescore.com
ABOUT St. John Paul II Catholic Academy is a Pre-K through 8th-grade private Catholic academy serving Menominee, MI since 1876. For the past 140 years, their approach to education is to set a high standard of excellence and support students as they strive to achieve it.
Saint John Paul II Catholic Academy is committed to partnering with families to provide high-quality academic education in a safe environment based on the religious teachings of the Roman Catholic Faith.
Saint John Paul II Catholic Academy will be recognized throughout the Menominee area as a vibrant, distinctively Catholic elementary school in the classical liberal arts tradition. Faculty and staff at Saint John Paul II Catholic Academy will provide students with individualized attention in a Christian atmosphere of acceptance and challenge in order to aid them in:
- Growing in Christ and the Catholic faith,
- Developing a strong feeling of self-worth, and
- Being academically prepared for their future.
Learn more at jpiicatholicacademy.org