Stang Decision Systems seeks a detail-minded Assistant Project Manager/Posting Specialist to join our team in Houghton, Michigan. As Assistant Project Manager/Posting Specialist, you will work to continuously improve how our company attracts job candidates by assisting with posting jobs, creating ads (like this one), and marketing to attract candidates. The successful candidate will be able to manage multiple priorities with a high level of organization, accountability, and attention to detail.
- Assisting with the creation and proofing of job postings
- Posting job openings to varied online job boards
- Improving and maintaining our job posting database
- Finding and maintaining new resources for candidate attraction
- Manage marketing as it pertains to candidate attraction
- Keeping posting sites current
- Managing online presence
- Managing Google Ads Account
- Providing updates on candidate flow with clear identification of any potential shortfalls
- Report analytics and analyze strategies to improve and implement campaigns
- Develop an understanding of the local labor market and competitor information to drive intelligent candidate attraction
- Assisting clients with employee referral processes
- Providing administrative support as needed
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS Starting pay of $13.50 per hour with exceptional benefits rolled in over the course of year one including paid vacation, healthcare stipend, paid technology and communications stipends, and a flexible schedule with occasional work from home options. Details of starting pay will vary based upon education and experience.
- High School degree or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- General understanding of HR and hiring practices a plus
- Advanced computer skills, including various web applications
- Experience using professional and other social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
ABOUT SDS. We help our clients improve how they hire and develop employees because these decisions have life-changing implications. The people affected deserve fair consideration using a rational, science-oriented approach. We are in a position to improve hiring decisions at scale by making the decision-making process accurate, fair, and easy to use.