mBank is a growing company seeking talented professionals for the position of Call Center Representative to join our newly established Call Center team in Marquette, Michigan. The ideal candidate for this position provides exceptional customer service by managing inbound and outbound phone calls related to bank inquiries, helping customers with questions regarding their banking products and services, identifying and escalating customer issues to the appropriate bank department, executing banking transactions, and cross-selling products or special promotions.
This position will be responsible to:
- Provide exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment that may include heavy call volumes and require scheduling flexibility.
- Utilize computer systems and call handling technology.
- Verify the identity and customer information of the caller before providing any account information that is deemed confidential; update customer information when necessary.
- Answer and seek first call resolution for inbound calls into the Call Center; research and resolve customer issues by seeking solutions with minimal direction; effectively managing difficult situations; act as customer liaison between other bank departments when necessary; escalate calls as appropriate to supervisor.
- Assist customers with general inquiry questions related to existing deposit account, existing loan, on-line/mobile banking inquiries, debit card, maintenance requests, requests for new account information, and other bank products/services.
- Review existing customer account/service relationships and recommend appropriate additional solutions based upon stated or perceived need of the customer. Refer requests for new accounts/sales opportunities to appropriate banking staff.
- Follow approved scripting for all inbound/outbound calls.
If you have the following traits, this job may be for you:
- Possess excellent communication skills that includes a strong desire to delight customers through positive and productive interactions.
- Previous call center experience preferred.
- Banking experience preferred, but not required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to follow precise written and verbal instructions.
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office software (Excel and Word) required.
- Possess the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all, one culture that fosters a positive work atmosphere with a bank focused on community banking.
INTERESTED? Apply online at mbank.hirescore.com
EEO, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor