mBank is a growing company seeking talented professionals for the position of Commercial Lending Assistant to join their existing team in Marquette, Michigan. The ideal candidate for this position provides exceptional customer service to ensure a seamless loan process while promoting a positive Bank image. Your role will be to provide administrative support to commercial lending staff, prepare confidential correspondence, reports and other complex loan documents, and execute funding of loan packages.
This position will be responsible to:
- Coordinate daily calendars of the commercial lending staff.
- Plan appointments and events; make travel arrangements.
- Manage phone calls and emails.
- Act as the point of contact between commercial lenders and employees/clients.
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations).
- Create and maintain internal database and spreadsheet files.
- Prepare/maintain meeting materials and various reports (monthly quarterly, annually, loans).
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries.
- Prepare lending packages and fund loans.
- Assist lenders with various tasks such as obtaining/reviewing documents from borrowers, construction draw requests, ordering third party reports for loan transactions, appraisals, title work, environmentals, etc.
- Perform daily loan maintenance; monitor exceptions.
If you have the following traits, this job may be for you:
- Previous administrative support and commercial loan experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office software with advanced working knowledge in Excel and Word preferred.
- Possess the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Sincere desire to provide excellent customer service both internally and externally.
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all, one culture that fosters a positive work atmosphere with a bank focused on community banking.
INTERESTED? Apply online below or at mbank.hirescore.com
EEO, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor