mBank is a growing company seeking talented professionals for the position of a Deposit Maintenance Specialist to join our existing Deposit Operations team in Marquette, Michigan. As a member of our professional team, you will be responsible for performing a variety of account maintenance for all branches and centralized departments of the bank. This includes processing/verifying account coding and customer information changes and tracking of documentation/verification.
If you have the following traits, this job may be for you:
- 2+ years of banking experience and a degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office with additional training in Microsoft Excel and Word preferred.
- Possess the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to apply analytical skills to resolving issues.
- Sincere desire to provide excellent customer service both internally and externally.
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all, one culture that fosters a positive work atmosphere with a Bank that focuses on community banking.
Interested? Apply online below.
EEO, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor