Vollwerth & Company
Vollwerth & Company is growing and seeks entry level, full-time General Laborers to join their packaging department in Hancock, Michigan. Previous experience not required as they will train candidates who are motivated to learn and work.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. This is an entry level position offering a starting wage of $10.50 per hour with an increase after a 90 day training period. In addition, Vollwerth’s offers a 401k retirement plan, life insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, and ample opportunity to grow and take on additional responsibilities.
STRONG CANDIDATES FOR THE GENERAL LABORER POSITION POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- high school diploma or equivalent required;
- ability to work Monday-Friday;
- possess a physical ability to stand for extended periods of time (8 – 10 hours);
- previous experience working in a manufacturing or meat processing environment preferred, but not required;
- are able to read, understand, listen and take direction from supervisors;
- have a positive attitude and collaborative work style that makes you an asset to the team.
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
ABOUT THE COMPANY. Consumers buy Vollwerth’s iconic meat and spaghetti sauce products based on a 100-year history and commitment to high quality. Be part of their legacy. Learn more at vollwerth.com