mBank is a growing company seeking talented professionals for the position of Human Resources/Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their existing team in your choice of Manistique or Marquette, Michigan. As a member of our Human Resource team, you will be responsible for coordinating and participating in the hiring process from beginning to end including attracting and evaluating candidates, scheduling and conducting interviews, and managing pre-hire through post-hire activities.
If you have the following traits, this job may be for you:
- Previous recruiting, hiring and/or talent acquisition experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or directly related field preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to collaborate with managers, talent analytics firm and other stakeholders to determine staffing requirements and specific job objectives.
- Demonstrated success in using recruiting tools (tests, assessments, etc.), perform effective interviews (phone, online, in-person), and compile a short-list of qualified candidates for hiring managers.
- Ability to successfully conduct reference and background checks.
- Ability to execute new hire onboarding activities and necessary paperwork.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enjoy building working relationships with team members.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Willingness and ability to travel (up to 25%) including attending job fairs and career events, as needed.
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all, one culture that fosters a positive work atmosphere with a Bank that focuses on community banking.
Interested? Apply online at mbank.hirescore.com
EOE, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor