Vollwerth & Company
If you are an Outside Sales Representative with experience in meat or food sales, we have a great career opportunity for you with an option to work from anywhere in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Vollwerth & Company is a growing company based in Hancock, Michigan. They seek a self-starting, personable individual to grow with the company by building and maintaining strong relationships with food sellers, convenience stores and grocery stores handling our meat and spaghetti sauce products. Applicants can work from anywhere, however, will need the ability to visit our headquarters as needed. This position covers the west end of the Upper Peninsula (i.e. Calumet, Houghton, Ontonagon, Iron Mountain, Ironwood, Iron River).
SUPPORT & COMPENSATION.
Consumers buy our iconic meat products based on our 100-year history and commitment to high quality. We also offer a great lineup of food products for restaurants and institutions. Consumers know our reputation for delivering on time and as promised and desire to be served by like-minded peers. Candidates for this position have proven experience building long-lasting relationships and sales growth while having integrity and can generate leads. While this position will work independently, they are supported by our Sales Manager to assure revenue targets, goals and client expectations are met. The position offers:
- a starting base salary of $27,000 – $32,000 annually plus commission. During the past 3 years, annual earnings for this position have typically averaged $40,000. Depending on your motivation, earning potential for this position is unlimited;
- 401k retirement plan, life insurance, paid holidays, and paid vacation;
- company provided vehicle, cell phone and laptop;
- flexibility to work from home;
- flexible work schedule that prioritizes family and health;
- ample opportunity to grow and take on additional responsibilities.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED AS OUR OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE.
Strong candidates for this position:
- are experienced with outside sales and are adept networkers within the food and grocery environment;
- can expertly complete sales cycles – from cold calling to scheduling and facilitating meetings and demonstrations to closing the sale;
- are extremely organized;
- possess a creative approach to penetrating new accounts;
- provide quality leadership in nurturing and maintaining relationships;
- are able to travel frequently throughout the western portion of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan meeting with established and new customers.
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
ABOUT THE COMPANY. Learn more at vollwerth.com