Peninsula Powder Coating
Peninsula Powder Coating seeks detailed Paint Technicians to join their team in Baraga, Michigan in either a day shift or afternoon shift position.
As a Paint Technician, you will operate equipment to paint products as well as maintain and clean paint booths and curing ovens. This position reports to the Technical Supervisor.
If you enjoy working for a fast-paced company committed to our customer’s business, we want to hear from you! The successful candidate will be joining an energetic, growing organization where hard work and input will be integral to our continued team success and future growth.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. Starting pay of $11.00 – $16.00 per hour based on your experience. In addition, we provide cost sharing on health insurance, supplemental insurance, paid time off (vacation, sick time, holidays), SIMPLE IRA retirement plan, and life insurance.
SCHEDULE. This is full-time Monday – Friday position. We’re currently hiring on both the day shift (7am-3:30pm) and afternoon shift (3:30pm – 12am). Schedules may flex based on company production demands.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS OUR PAINT TECHNICIAN.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 1-year manufacturing or industrial experience required; previous industrial painting experience a bonus.
- Possess a physical ability to stand for long periods of time and be able to lift up to 50 pounds. This position safely lifts, hangs and places products for painting.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Solid technical skills and be mechanically inclined.
- Ability to work in an environment with exposure to paint and primer fumes, cleaning chemicals and related chemicals necessary to coat and clean industrial products.
- Ability to practice safe work practices by lifting properly, wearing protective equipment/clothing (safety glasses, footwear, respirators and hardhats as needed, hearing protection, etc.) and maintain a safe work environment always.
- Possess an exceptional work ethic that ensure our paint processes meet or exceed customer expectations.
- You are organized, energetic, reliable and work well individually and as a team member.
- You work well under time constraints and can ensure deadlines are met.
INTERESTED? Apply directly at peninsulapowdercoating.hirescore.com