Ashley Furniture HomeStore
Ashley Furniture HomeStore is searching for Part-Time Sales Associates in their new location, Marquette, MI! As a Sales Associate you must be able to provide excellent customer service to all Ashley Furniture HomeStore clients. You must have the ability to display the strengths and weaknesses of the products to the customer while also addressing the needs and wants of the customer themselves. Sales Associates must be able to advertise the products to increase desire for the product. You will also have to finalize all sales and issue the paperwork that goes along with it.
- Contact potential and current customers
- Provide estimates of sales
- Negotiate contracts and deals
- Plan, assemble, and stock product for advertising display
- Promote the strengths and weaknesses of a product
- Answers questions of the customer
- Arrange and direct the delivery of the product
- Develop promotional plans
Compensation: Unlimited earning possibilities with a generous commission structure with other opportunities if you are eager
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
NO PHONE CALLS or WALK-INS PLEASE.
APPLICATIONS TAKEN ONLINE ONLY.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY AT ashleyfurniturehomestore.com