Dickinson County Healthcare System
The Dickinson County Healthcare System (DCHS) seeks a full-time Physician Recruiter to join their team of 600 committed professionals in Iron Mountain, Michigan.
The ideal candidate is someone comfortable interacting with healthcare professionals and is able to recruit, retain, and hire physicians for our healthcare system as we strive to become an employer of choice and a premier healthcare provider in the region.
This position reports to the VP of Human Resources and VP of Physician Services and Clinical Networks.
- Assist and coordinate development of physician recruiting strategies.
- Perform initial interviews and screening to determine candidate fit.
- Hire physician staff members; maintain and manage communication with physician candidates.
- Coordinate recruiting with HR staff; develop/maintain advertising for recruiting efforts.
- Research and participate in conferences, job fairs, physician recruiting opportunities.
- Visit physician practices to manage your understanding of clinical requirements as they relate to recruiting.
- Monitor, maintain and adhere to recruiting budget.
- Maintain effective, appropriate and professional communication with hospital staff, physicians, candidates and resources at all times.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. Position offers a starting salary of $48,360 – $72,550.40 annually and will be based on knowledge and years of experience. In addition, we offer medical, dental, vision, pension plan, paid time off (sick, vacation), life insurance; relocation assistance if needed.
MINIMUM AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS.
- Previous recruiting, hiring and/or talent acquisition experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or directly-related field preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to collaborate with physicians and other stakeholders to determine staffing requirements and specific job objectives.
- Demonstrated success in using recruiting tools (tests, assessments, analytics, etc.), perform effective interviews (phone, online, in-person), and make recommendations of qualified candidates for hiring.
- Possess exceptional communication skills and a professional demeanor that ensures trust and competence.
- Enjoy building working relationships with candidates and team members.
- Willingness and ability to travel including attending job fairs and career events, as needed.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-hire drug screening and background check.
INTERESTED? Submit your application for employment at dchs.hirescore.com
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION. DCHS has been named a 2020 Top 100 Rural & Community Hospital by The Chartis Center for Rural Health. This annual award honoring rural hospital performance is determined by the results of iVantage Health Analytics’ Hospital Strength INDEX®, which is celebrating its tenth anniversary in 2020. Learn more at dchs.org
To apply for this job please visit app.keysurvey.com.