Peninsula Fiber Network, LLC (PFN)
Peninsula Fiber Network, LLC (PFN), a rapidly expanding fiber optic telecommunications company headquartered in Marquette, Michigan, seeks two full-time to join their team remotely, in Northern Michigan!
As Regional Account Director, you will be responsible for the sales of PFN network and broadband products to commercial, industrial, government, education and carrier customers. Responsibilities will include identifying and contacting prospects, creating proposals, customer presentations, follow-up and closing sales. Some sales reporting and customer maintenance functions will also be required.
- Identifying and cold calling customers
- Responding to inquiries from customers regarding PFN service offerings
- Defining customer requirements
- Coordinating with engineering, finance and executive management
- Preparing quotes, presenting solutions and selling service
- Customer presentations
- Creating orders for service
- Coordination as needed with the technical staff to resolve problems
- Other sales and customer responsibilities as may be required
- Day travel required
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS PFN puts great value in the Regional Account Director position by offering a competitive base salary plus commission. PFN also offers excellent benefits including a Simple IRA retirement plan with company contribution, insurance including health, dental and vision, paid holidays, paid time off, and the flexibility of remote work with a Home Office Reimbursement allowance.
- Minimum 5 years direct, commercial sales experience
- Sales experience in Northern Michigan preferred
- Experience in data transmission and telephone systems a plus
- Strong, basic computer skills with proficient knowledge using Microsoft Office suite of programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
INTERESTED IN JOINING US? Apply online below!
No phone calls, emails or walk-ins, please.
ABOUT Peninsula Fiber Network, LLC (PFN): PFN is a rapidly expanding fiber optic telecommunications company headquartered in Marquette Michigan. PFN was formed by Baraga Telephone Company and Hiawatha Communications, Inc in 2006. PFN now provides transmission services through the entire Upper Peninsula, Northern Lower Peninsula, Northern WI and into Eastern MN. PFN’s parent companies have in excess of 190 combined years of operational experience in bringing transmission services to the rural telecommunications marketplace.
Learn more at https://www.pfnllc.net/
To apply for this job please visit pfn.hirescore.com.