Superior Rehabilitation & Professional Services (SRPS)
Superior Rehabilitation & Professional Services (SRPS) seeks a dedicated, full-time Speech-Language Pathologist to work with elementary students with speech and hearing disorders in Ishpeming, MI. As the Speech-Language Pathologist, you will provide services in an educational setting during the school year. You will also have the option to provide limited clinical work over the summer if desired.
- Identify students at risk for later communication problems
- Assess communication skills
- Develop curriculum that can help build communication skills
- Maintain all student records required by law, policies and administrative procedures
- Manage caseloads, services, and scheduling
- Maintain order and cleanliness of classroom (materials provided)
- Utilize research to aid in identifying appropriate techniques and services to meet student needs
COMPENSATION SRPS puts great value in the Speech-Language Pathologist position by offering a salary range of $53,000 – $62,000 per school term, commensurate with knowledge and experience. Additional pay if you choose to provide limited clinical work over the summer.
BENEFITS SRPS offers an excellent benefits package including health insurance, matched Simple IRA, Paid-Time Off, holiday pay, continuing education allowance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, option to have summers off, and more.
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA certification
- License to practice in Michigan
- Experience as a school Speech Pathologist, preferred
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or (906) 226-2829.
TO APPLY, visit srps.hirescore.com
ABOUT SRPS: SRPS is the leading employer of speech-language pathologists in the beautiful Upper Peninsula of Michigan, providing services to virtually all settings on a long-term contractual basis. SRPS is a locally owned and managed company with over 50 therapy staff whose roots stretch back nearly 30 years. We value and appreciate our employees and provide a very open and flexible work environment.