The Iron County Medical Care Facility (ICMCF) seeks a full-time Nursing Administrative Assistant to join their team in Crystal Falls, Michigan.
To succeed, you must possess a general medical background as this position, under the supervision of the Director of Nursing, assists in confidential matters and the day-to-day operations of the facility.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE NURSING ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT.
- Serve as confidential assistant to Director of Nursing.
- Maintain and distribute resident roster, census and various reports, as needed.
- Schedules, coordinates, prepares paperwork and charting for resident appointments outside of facility.
- Prepare paperwork for discharge, transfers, and admissions.
- Schedules lab work and maintains schedules for upcoming labs
- Assists with various forms of communication by answering and forwarding phone calls, taking phone messages, taking and preparing meeting minutes, submitting medications and physician orders to pharmacist, etc.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. This is a full-time position offering a starting wage of $18.00 per hour with a wage increase to $18.50 after 6 months, and $19.00 after 1 year of employment. In addition, the ICMCF offers a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, generous retirement plan, paid vacation, paid sick time, life insurance, and uniform allowance.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS OUR NURSING ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT.
- Possess a general medical background required.
- Associates Degree in medical office procedures preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in a hospital, skilled nursing or other related medical facility preferred.
- Proficiency with computers and basic office software.
- Ability to physically and mentally carry out the functions of this position.
- Must be organized and able to handle multiple projects with a high degree of accuracy.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a professional demeanor that ensures trust and competence amongst peers, residents and their families.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload and prioritize tasks.
INTERESTED? Apply online below or at icmcf.hirescore.com
ABOUT THE IRON COUNTY MEDICAL CARE FACILITY. Learn more at ironcountymcf.com