Crystal Lumber & Hardware is growing to become one of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Northern Wisconsin’s finest Independent building material suppliers. As part of our growth, we are adding a new full-time position, Building Material Sales & Estimating, to our team in Crystal Falls, Michigan. If you enjoy building customer relationships as much as you do interesting and challenging work, we want to hear from you!
WAGE/BENEFITS. $38,000 – $45,000 starting annual wage based on experience (includes salary and commission) along with ample opportunity for career growth. In addition, we offer profit sharing, a retirement plan, and paid time off (vacation, personal time, sick leave). Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities and customer relationships.
- Maintain and nurture existing customer relationships.
- Support our inside and outside sales efforts by performing material take-offs from customer blueprints, drawings and/or verbal instructions.
- Identify best choice materials for projects.
- Perform price estimates, close sales, and process orders.
- Help manage the flow of materials to jobsites while coordinating with team members.
- Train alongside our current staff and be coached.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED.
- Motivation and aptitude to become a building materials expert.
- Previous experience in building material sales, estimating, construction or the home improvement industry preferred, however, we will train the right person who demonstrates a passion for our company and the work we do.
- You are proficient with computers; experience with drafting and design software helpful.
- You are self-motivated, disciplined and work well individually and as a team member.
- You are organized, energetic and reliable with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingness and ability to travel for sales, client meetings and training events; may include occasional overnight stays and air travel.
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
ABOUT US. Crystal Lumber & Hardware is an independently owned, well-established lumber and building material dealer of 66 years. We are a small, family owned organization that values each of our team members, we have fun, and are driven to succeed. As part of our growth, not only are we building our team, but we’ve added a new showroom and design studio and renovated our business space. Learn more at crystallumber.com