Cross General Contracting seeks a hard-working Experienced Foreman to join their team in Munising, MI! As Foreman, you will responsible for supervising a crew of craft persons in building various construction projects. Primary responsibilities include:
● Leading a crew of carpenters and laborers
● Operating Hand & Power Tools
● Reading and following plans, material lists, and guidelines
● Fulfilling all construction duties, including project layout, and completes required paperwork in a timely manner
● Organizing, supervising, leading and training employees to complete projects within established guidelines and time frames
● Enforcing all company safety policies and procedures
● Trouble shooting and providing solutions as needed to keep job operations running smoothly and on time
● Other duties as necessary
COMPENSATION Cross General Contracting puts great value in the Foreman position by offering $25 – $35 an hour depending on skills and experience.
● 2+ year’s field experience working in construction required
● Knowledge of construction procedures, equipment, and guidelines
● Excellent organizational and leadership skills
● Possess a valid driver’s license
INTERESTED IN JOINING US? Apply online below.
No phone calls, emails or walk-ins, please.
ABOUT CROSS GENERAL CONTRACTING (CGC): Cross General Contracting is a family owned and operated business in the Munising area for the past 40 years. CGC is devoted, not just to quality construction, but to taking the time to listen and understand clients’ ideas, budgets, and scheduling needs. CGC takes pride in work and are committed to continuing a reputation of excellence.
Learn more at crossgeneralcontracting.com